Starting Over, Book 1
Book Release Date: August 26, 2020
Book Publisher: Wild Rose Press
Book Cover Artist: RJ
Book Genre: Romantic Women’s Fiction/Rom Com
Thanks for joining me on my blog today, Shirley! I absolutely love your cover for Middle Agish, and the concept sounds so interesting. This is your first book, correct? What are five things readers need to know about Sunny Chanel, your character?
1. Sunny’s husband announces he wants a divorce on their anniversary. Since she’s never hung around where she isn’t wanted, Sunny leaves her husband behind in Paris and starts over in New Haven, Connecticut. She goes back to school at age fifty to get her master’s in teaching.
2. She’s shoved into online dating by her best friend’s boyfriend, who thinks he’s helping her. She and her good friend have a dating contest to see who’ll be the first to date 25 men. There’s even a prize.
3. Her first online date throws a mushroom at the waiter and Sunny runs out of the restaurant.
4. Sunny lives in New Haven. I grew up there, lived and worked in New Haven as a teacher for many years.
5. Sunny is a fictional character, but bits and pieces of me are intertwined in her story. It’s a first novel, after all. Honestly, I couldn’t tell you what’s real and what’s not anymore.
Continue reading “Shirley Goldberg and Her New Release Middle Ageish”