1. My fastest time in completing a Sudoku puzzle is 52 seconds.
2. I love to roller blade. Lots of things you see figure skaters do on ice skates, I can do on roller blades.
3. I wrote my first book when I was 12 years old. I’m sure I could still dig it up somewhere in my parents’ basement.
4. I self-published a book when I was 15 years old. But I DON’T recommend reading it. I was 15, alright? 😉
5. My favorite flavor is pina colada.
6. When I was younger, I used to be so obsessed with birds that I would spend hours outside just to take a picture of a tiny dot in the trees.
7. I can belch on command. As in sucking air into my stomach and belching it out. I don’t do it anymore because it’s unladylike XD
8. Bright lights make me sneeze. I believe it’s called the ACHOO syndrome, so going outside usually results in three sneezes. And I have NEVER sneezed in the dark.
9. Cats are naturally drawn to me. They find me. It’s something I seem to have inherited from my mom. (And no, I’m not a crazy cat lady. Not yet at least.)
10. I used to work in a bakery. I’d wake up at 3:30 a.m. and be at the bakery at 4:00 a.m. I made bread, donuts, pastries, cakes, and more. It takes AGES to get French bread to the shelves (from dough-making to proofing to the oven), so you’d better appreciate hot, fresh bread when you have it!